Tuesday 18 March 2014

Designing my first magazine layout.

Task: to design an article for a magazine based on one of my design projects.

For this task I chose my ArtBus project. The chosen project is really close to me because it is based on having fun and creating art on the go. It is a old London bus that has been turned into a creative studio that hosts little get-away art tours for a small group of people looking to spend some time in nature and creating art.
For the magazine layout I chose to base my final design on the layouts of magazine "Varoom!". I tried out differed ways of playing with letters and words. We were ask to produce an interview by using a short description of the chosen project also adding bits and pieces of our professional background.






Produced drawings for the project:


No comments:

Post a Comment